Monday, January 9, 2012

Wuthering Heights: The Photoshoot


The Bronte sisters paint a picture of the British moors as a place filled with young beauty but also a wild and dangerous countryside. Their tales of passion. deceit, and love are the cornerstone to British Romanticism. We sought to explore this windblown aesthetic in our own shoot, with fragile fabrics exposed to an incoming winter storm.

Photographer: Nick Shepard
Styling and Concept: Annie Shepard
Models: Annie Shepard, Lydia Mazer, Benna Gottfried, Miriam Gottfried




More after The Jump!





3 comments:

  1. Bronte sisters.. Georges cousins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most gorgeous photo shoots I've ever seen...I can't stop looking at it! The first and fourth photos are my favourite. Which beach in Oregon did you shoot this at?? And can I buy all the clothes, please?

    Love the blog, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alissa, Thanks so much for reading and enjoying Neon Mamacita! We did the shoot at Cannon Beach on the Oregon Coat. Also, keep an eye on my Etsy as I'm sure some of those dresses will pop up there. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete